Wingecarribee Family Support Service has been working with families in the Southern Highlands for over 25 years, offering programs and activities to all members of the community, including young people, families and groups.
Family Support provides assistance through educational programs, parenting workshops, events and activities. We can also refer you to a range of specialist support services.
How we can help
- Strengthening parenting skills
- Helping equip children to improve behaviour
- Supporting families in times of difficulty and crisis
- Connecting families to increase their support network
- Strengthening family relationships
- Supporting families to change patterns of addiction
- Supporting families affected by mental illness
The office is located 1200m from the nearest train station.
This service operates in the following area(s):
How to refer to this service: Information can be accessed by telephone, online or in person
Eligibility criteria: Wingecarribee Family Support Service provides community based services for all families of the Wingecarribee community.
Is there a cost associated with this service? No
Is there a waiting list? No
Days/Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday