My ex-partner isn’t following the court orders about our children. What can I do?

This 24 page self help guide is for people who already have court orders about parenting, including consent orders. It provides information about enforcing parenting orders, options about what to do where parenting orders have been breached and what to expect if it is alleged that you have breached the parenting orders. It also contains helpful information about writing your affidavit.

Booklet available in:

English, Feb 2014